The Law Firm “Legal Eye” is operating successfully in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Union Territory, Chandigarh for the last more than 29 years under the able guidance and supervision of Mr. P.S. Khurana, Advocate.
The Firm “Legal Eye” has the honour and privilege of the service of specialized professionals in their respective fields be it Civil, Criminal, Service, Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation, Medico-Legal, Banking and Financial Institution other varied fields of law at their credit.
The firm has always strived to work with the aim to provide specialized, professional, competent and accurate services and that too at a very reasonable cost by the well equipped, trained and well versed professionals in the fields of law.
The Firm is strictly operating its functionality by treating and considering the interest of its clients paramount and never compromise on any issue and quality of services. Our leaders have an expertise in handling the cases at all levels of the hierarchy of Courts with specified working at High Court of Punjab and Haryana, and Supreme Court of India, they have excelled and contributed both at professional and academic level.
Mr. P.S. Khurana is an Advocate practising mainly at Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh and Supreme Court of India, New Delhi. He has an experience of more than 29 years in the Legal arena. He has successfully conducted cases at all levels of the hierarchy of Courts in India in the fields of Civil Law, Service and Employment Law, Property Law, Constitutional Law, Corporate and Company Law
1. Matriculation : Punjab School Education Board.
2. B.Sc.(Medical) : Panjab University, Chandigarh.
3. LL.B. (Professional) : Panjab University, Chandigarh.
4. LL.M (Constitutional Law): Panjab University, Chandigarh.
5. Qualified UGC Lecturer Eligibility Test in the subject of Law.
6. Certificate Course in Cyber Law from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
7. Completed 48 Hrs. Training of Mediation from ICADR, New Delhi.
8. Completed Advanced Mediation Training Program at Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA, USA.
1. Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana.
2. Enrolled as a member of Fazilka Bar Association in July 1994 and remained till 1997.
3. Member of Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.
4. Member of Supreme Court Bar Association, New Delhi.
5. Member of International Bar Association.
6. Life Member of Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
7. Member of World Litigation Forum.
8. Regularly Practicing as an Advocate at Punjab and Haryana High Court since 1995 and Supreme Court of India since 1995. Also appearing in Delhi High Court, Himachal Pradesh High Court Shimla, Uttrakhand High Court Nainital, Bombay High Court Bombay, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Chandigarh Bench, DERT New Delhi, Central Administrative Tribunal, Chandigarh and New Delhi Bench, Delhi District Court, Saket, District Disputes Consumer Redressal Forum, Mohali, Chandigarh, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, New Delhi, Financial Commissioner (Appeals) Punjab, Education Tribunal (Colleges), Punjab and other State quasi judicial authorities.
PANEL COUNSEL-HIGH COURT:
Remained Panel Counsel for Markfed, PUNSUP, Punjab Agro Foods, GNDU Amritsar.
Zila Parishad, Ludhiana
Khalsa College, Amritsar
Punjab School Education Board
Zila Parishad, Moga.
PANEL COUNSEL-SUPREME COURT:
Punjab School Education Board,
Khalsa College, Amritsar
Empanelled Mediator of ICADR
THE CASES CONDUCTED AND REPORTED:
More than 300 cases conducted by Mr. P.S. Khurana has been reported in the Leading Law Journals.
Worked as Hon’y Lecturer at Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh from 1995 to 2001. Taught the subject of Jurisprudence, Lands Laws and Civil Procedure Code.
Worked as Hon’y Lecturer at Panjab University IAS Study Centre.
Working as Visiting Guest Faculty at Punjab Police Academy, Phillaur and delivered lectures to various batches of Police Officers including the 2013, 2014 and 2015 batch of IPS Officers of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
Working as Visiting Guest Faculty at Central Detective Training School, Sector 36, Chandigarh.
Worked as Paper Setter and evaluator in the subject of Law like Land Laws, Civil Procedure Code, Motor Vehicle Act, etc. from 1996 to 2009 of Panjab University, Chandigarh
i) Khurana’s A Treatise on Land Laws in Punjab, 1st Edition.
ii) Law MCQs on Law of Contract (Vol. I)
iii) Law MCQs on Law of Crimes (Vol. II)
iv) Law MCQs on Constitution of India (Vo. III)
v) Law MCQs on Hindu Law, Muslim Law & Customary Law (Vol. IV),
vi) Punjab and Haryana Preliminary Solved Papers, 2010.
vii) Concise Commentary on Land Acquisition
viii) Procedural Judicial Reforms with Law Commission Reports.
ix) A Treatise on Land Laws in Punjab, 2nd Edition.
x) Guide to Deputy District Attorney and Assistant District Attorney, Entrance Examination.
xi) Khurana’s A Treatise on Land Laws in Punjab and Haryana.
xii) Guide to Superior Judicial Entrance Examination (Punjab and Haryana) 2013.
xiii) Khurana’s Multiple Choice Questions for Assistant District Attorney (Haryana).
xiv) Khurana’s A Treatise on Land Laws in Punjab and Haryana Revised Edition.
xv) Guide to DA/DDA & ADA in Haryana.
xvi) Khurana’s A Treatise on Land Laws in Punjab and Haryana 5th Edition.
Justice Hurried is Justice Buried.
Legal Profession and Advertisement: An overview.
Senior Advocate: Ethics and Duties
Worked as Chief Editor of Law Magazine ‘Law Herald’
Chief Mentor of www.legaleye.co.in
Delivered a Lecture at D.A.V. College, Sector 10, Chandigarh on the subject ‘Career in Law’
Regularly contributing an article on the subject of ‘Service Law’ in the monthly magazine “Mulzam Lehar” since, 2011.
Participated in the Conference on “Global Legal Education” held at Bhubaneswar in August 2015.
Elected as Vice President of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association 2008-09.
Drafted The High Court Lawyers Welfare Funds Rules, 2008 and The Punjab and Haryana High Court Lawyers (Medical Reimbursement and Welfare) Rules, 2008 which were adopted by the Bar Association and are successfully working.
Regularly sharing the wisdom of Hon’ble Judges and Judicial pronouncements through the Social Media i.e. Facebook since 2011.